Saturday, March 19, 2011

Parenthood - Oh the JOYS!



Now when you have an ADORABLE child like Miss Kynsie, how could you NOT smile ear to ear?! This was from my second session I ever did for non-family families (you know what I mean...) This beautiful baby was all smiles that day. Well, until she felt the session was over :P

Picture perfect families and children are not always what they seem. Don't get me wrong, this is an AMAZING family, that we love DEARLY! But this beautiful princess had a rough start. She still has some therapy to go through for different issues, physically. But, looking at her, you wouldn't know it.

This makes me think that no matter what stresses come into our lives, one sweet memory or one sweet smile can change you views on everything! I will continuously pray for the Bedricks, as well as all of our other friends and family that face similar, or even their own, obstacles.

No comments: