Monday, March 21, 2011

Just some favorites

I thought I'd share some of my favorites from past sessions :) Enjoy!

Alivia Jane <3

This family LOVES baseball!

A special boy in our hearts <3

COOTIES!!!!!

They grow up too quickly!

Want a fist-full of hair?

Luke Preston <3

God's gift to a wonderful couple!

Words can't describe this sweet girl!

Brothers <3

Wonderful family!

Happy birthday Miss Charlotte!

So peaceful!

Love this little girl! <3

Precious newborn piggies <3

<3

Bath time fun!

Happy birthday, Luke!

Nana makes everything better <3

Watch out, here's the next super model!

Awesome family!

Beautiful Vicky

Love birds <3

Work it, girl!

Brotherly/sisterly love

Too cute for words!

I love you, too, son <3

My heart and breath <3

SQUISH SQUISH!

Are ya done yet?

AHHHH! They never shut up!

Love this family!

Pretty girl

No comments: