Friday, March 18, 2011

Anyone can take pictures....

Anyone can take pictures... you just need a camera! That is VERY true! And you might be surprised what a cheaper, wether it be on clearance or just lower-end brand, camera can capture. I wanted the biggest and the BEST Nikkon, or at least a Cannon! I mean, come on, don't ALL GREAT photographers have one?!

My WONDERFUL hubby knew my passion with my, albeit nice, but point and shoot digital Kodak camera. My birthday is Christmas Day, cause for celebration, right?! Well the Christmas of 2009, Chris spent many hours researching and took our boys to purchase me my very 1st DSLR! It is a Sony a230. I LOVE it! Of course, one day I will upgrade, but I don't think he could have picked out a better camera for me!

Now, comes the boring stuff :P Yes, anyone can push a button and take a great photo. But most of the BEST photos, in my opinion, are the "OOPS" ones! I LOVE capturing the "by chance" or "you DID NOT catch that on film, did ya?!" pictures! What got me to love those, instead of the posed, planned portraits, was taking our, then, 5 children and English Mastiff for family shots. We did fall in love with the posed poses and shots, however, my ALL TIME FAVORITE was an "OOPS" moment.

I don't want to ramble on, but hope that one day I can capture some "OOPS" and even "Stand here, do this" portraits for you!

{Brooke}

No comments: